We’ve tried to make the process of finding your next home as easy as possible, we’ve put together a brief guide for you below.
1. Decide who you are living with: You may want to start looking for a house before you’ve finally decided on a number of bedrooms but this often leads to disappointment, during the busy letting season houses are let quite quickly so if you see one you like and you aren’t ready to take it you may miss out.
2. Decide what you’re looking for: What area would you like to live in? You may want to live really close to Uni or might prefer to live a little bit further away to save some money.
3. What’s your budget?: We’ve got a wide range of properties to suit all budgets.
4. Start your search: You can search our properties based on your criteria, eg number of bedrooms, price range. You can click into individual properties listed for further details.
5. Arrange a viewing: The easiest way to do this is to click ‘Arrange Viewings’ from the property details page and you’ll be asked to let us have your details and tell us when you are available to view the properties. We’ll contact you the day before to confirm the arrangements. You’ll either be asked to view the property with the current tenants, the landlord or someone from Student Key.