For this service we provide the following:
• We visit your property to conduct a free market appraisal and offer our opinion and what the rental value in the marketplace is.
• Marketing your property across many different channels, using online marketing tools such as Rightmove, our database of contacts and our strong connections with the universities and colleges.
• Arranging and/or conducting all viewings.
• Ensuring each tenant has a credit checked guarantor agreement in place, minimising problems with rent arrears. Our tenancy agreement is joint and several so that each individual is liable for the whole rent amount.
Once the property is let we will:
• Arrange to sign an assured hold tenancy agreement.
• Collect deposits and first monthly rental advance.
We work on a no let no fee basis. We ae also able to provide some additional one-off services that some landlords find useful:
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – this is a legal requirement for all properties which are marketed to rent and it is valid for 10 years.
• Inventories –Helping you to compare the condition of your property at the start and end of the tenancy and make any necessary damage deductions.
• Gas safety and/or electrical safety certificates).